<body> UncleDon & AuntieVon's Story Blog

ShoutMix chat widget
♥ About US

This blog is maintained by Evonne and Don who got together on 20 November 2004

♥ Our Wishes

To be married
Our own house
At the end of the day, both of us to be happy
And for our LOVE to never die....

♥ Ads-

♥ LEAVE US

Site Meter

To Secret Happy Land

To UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane
-*UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane

Sunday, August 23, 2009

What happened over the week & weekend.

Weekdays:

Lab after lab,no results still.
Feeling so demoralised n tired.
Lab is so tiring.
It just like drains every single bit of your energy.
And when you finally get home, you realise that you are not really free.
COS YOU ARE STUCK WITH SO MANY JOURNAL READINGS TO DO!
the times I am home (and awake) is barely 5hrs daily.
This is the life I am gonna have for the next one yr.
Hallelujah!

Endure Von, Endure!
I always tell myself that.

Weekends!!!
I love weekends!

HAPPY 4 YEARS 9 MONTHS U.DON!!

Managed to catch the movie Distric 9.
About Aliens (called prawns cos they look like prawns)..



I liked the show. So did Dear.
Like the way it was filmed. Very documentary like.
Loads of CGS. Love them too.
We bet there's gonna be a second part to it.
Probably Called District 10 Hah.

Here's the trailer, watch it and see if you wanna catch it in the cinema!









Also visited the flea at SMU, to catch GR in action.



Business was pretty good for them!
And I managed to get some goodies for myself too!

Argh it's back to sch tmr! It sux!
Looking forward to Can14 date with Dear!
Yum yum western food here I come!


-the end-
a.Von


♥ UncleDon & AuntieVon Scribbled ♥