<body> UncleDon & AuntieVon's Story Blog

ShoutMix chat widget
♥ About US

This blog is maintained by Evonne and Don who got together on 20 November 2004

♥ Our Wishes

To be married
Our own house
At the end of the day, both of us to be happy
And for our LOVE to never die....

♥ Ads-

♥ LEAVE US

Site Meter

To Secret Happy Land

To UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane
-*UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane

Saturday, August 15, 2009

One week flew past ever since school started!
FAST ~~

been so long since I last blogged, surf the Net & FB, visiting my friend's blog..
feel so out of touch with 'em..
Been too pre-occupied with being cooped up in the lab.
And I am really cut off from the outside world when I am in lab, cos there's no recep.
ARghhh~ maddening!

It's really very tiring, I am forcing myself to rmb how to do everything that LF is teaching me now.
I have to and I am determined to!
She is flying off on Wed so means I have to be independent.

But the first week only and I am officially strucked down by flu.
Such tough luck.
Not H1N1 so no fret there.

I feel lucky for having a good & friendly mentor, and also the other friendly personels in lab.
Somehow it makes everything more welcoming.

Just recieved email to have my NMR training next week.
means I will have to skip a lecture to go for the training.
Oh mans, I hate skipping lectures.
Also saw Yurong's name in it, so haha there's gonna be a familiar face there!

been so busy that u.Don has been rather lonely these few days.
managed to accompany him on Sat, just dinner n dessert.
that's the best way to relax on a weekend - i feel.

Hope Dear can get me Ben's laptop sleeve. Haha, IF it fits..

I really need to do some shoppping for school wardrobe.!
I shall jio some jie-meis to go shopping, when we all have the time!

For now, I am gonna start to do my reading of notes for the week.

Lastly, I am pleasantly pleased when Dear told me that he wanted this song for our wedding theme song:





♥ UncleDon & AuntieVon Scribbled ♥