<body> UncleDon & AuntieVon's Story Blog

ShoutMix chat widget
♥ About US

This blog is maintained by Evonne and Don who got together on 20 November 2004

♥ Our Wishes

To be married
Our own house
At the end of the day, both of us to be happy
And for our LOVE to never die....

♥ Ads-

♥ LEAVE US

Site Meter

To Secret Happy Land

To UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane
-*UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane

Saturday, August 1, 2009

best thing in life - spending quality time with Dear.

even with no elaborate feast, fantastic outings, the time will always be well spent and memories remembered...

**********

my printer died on me. finally bot one from Courts. No more HP for me, Brother is the way to go, with some third-party ink hahaaaa can save money!

Finally sem is starting, already fed up with my laptop. So i have finally saved up for it. A new one!
Haven really decided which to go, but shall get one with a 12.1" screen, so that I can bring to sch everyday! Something light and portable.!
u.Don has advised me against a netbook. Cos it would be slow to run PS and applications espcially when I do multi-tasking.
Probably too used to Intel Centrino Duo Core to get used to a Intel Atom lol.
So with the recent National Day, there are bound to be some sort of promotions.
Hopefully I can decide soon enuff which to get.

Bobbin' ma head to this song:



heading over to Dear's house for dinner.
and he has a surprise for me!
excited!!!
wheeeeeeee

a.Von


♥ UncleDon & AuntieVon Scribbled ♥