<body> UncleDon & AuntieVon's Story Blog

ShoutMix chat widget
♥ About US

This blog is maintained by Evonne and Don who got together on 20 November 2004

♥ Our Wishes

To be married
Our own house
At the end of the day, both of us to be happy
And for our LOVE to never die....

♥ Ads-

♥ LEAVE US

Site Meter

To Secret Happy Land

To UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane
-*UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

to make it an official announcement, a.Von is no longer part of GlamRags.
actually this is news like several weeks ago, but I dunno why I had made it till now to say it. ha.

GlamRags has progressed much without me, which is a good thing.
For all you know, I may be the 老鼠屎.
It is kinda sad and stuff but it was a decision I had to make.
Hopefully, GR will progress with flying colours!
I wish them the best of luck.

The main reason for leaving GR is to help U.Don with business.
I dun think I will be able to manage both sides, so I guess my heart lies more with U.Don side.

**********
Other matters aside,
We have printed our trial batch, so we have got 2 sample tees left.

Photobucket

Photobucket

We'll be wanting to sell them off, so if you are interested, drop me a mail.
Oh it's going off for SGD 24.90 MAILED.
Details are PTP:17", Length:21" and Sleeves:5.5"
It's really made of good quality lycra so it's like smooth to the skin.
And we have specially designed wrapping paper to go along with the cool tee!

Plus you would be the only 2 person with this tee, plus me of cos! haha!

Now, me and U.Don is trying to come up with our first shipment.
After that, its gonna be an ALL MALES TEE kinda thing!

So guys please support! Girlfriends, please buy it for you boyfriends!
Much appreciation from The CreateBox Team in advance! :)

For now, we'll be busy.

-the end-
a.Von


♥ UncleDon & AuntieVon Scribbled ♥