<body> UncleDon & AuntieVon's Story Blog

ShoutMix chat widget
♥ About US

This blog is maintained by Evonne and Don who got together on 20 November 2004

♥ Our Wishes

To be married
Our own house
At the end of the day, both of us to be happy
And for our LOVE to never die....

♥ Ads-

♥ LEAVE US

Site Meter

To Secret Happy Land

To UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane
-*UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane

Monday, June 22, 2009

Feeling bored,
I decided to search for a project to embark on..
Im too lazy to improve on my prototype tank top, I need something simpler and finishable in a short time..
Browse browse browse and yup Ta-da!
I am going to make cupcakes!

ok - not bake them, but sew them.
They are good to hold my sewing pins and needles too.
Totally love it, and it's cute.
Mamee said that it was creative.



A.Von
-the end-


♥ UncleDon & AuntieVon Scribbled ♥