<body> UncleDon & AuntieVon's Story Blog

ShoutMix chat widget
♥ About US

This blog is maintained by Evonne and Don who got together on 20 November 2004

♥ Our Wishes

To be married
Our own house
At the end of the day, both of us to be happy
And for our LOVE to never die....

♥ Ads-

♥ LEAVE US

Site Meter

To Secret Happy Land

To UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane
-*UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Officially 3 weeks and 4 days to exams... ...

OH MY GOD IT'S 3 WEEKS & 4 DAYS!!!!!

It's sooner than I thought...

It's already thursday of the week..

ARH!!!! IT"S ALREADY THURSDAY!!!

Haven seen dear for 4 days..

Wonder what is he busy with..

Maybe he's too tied up with exams..

Mental Notes to myself:

(a) Vertical Marathon Goodie Bag Collection - 8th November

(b) CM 3292 Quiz - study! (but study what??!)

(c) CM3292 Practical Exam - Act Zai!!  I am Zai!!

(d) CM3242 CA II - bore to death by all the instrumentation

(e) CM3222 CA II - means exams is in a weeks time! yikes!

(f) Official Vertical Marathon Day - 16th November ( I hope I can make it... ...)

(g) Dear's exams will be over and he is going OBS... while I am still struggling to keep afloat with my exams... *sad*

back to Dr Toh's 闷死你 notes..... 救命啊!!!



♥ UncleDon & AuntieVon Scribbled ♥