Thursday, August 21, 2008
I used this wonderful Goat Milk Cream Bath
Guarantee you will smell nice and feel smooth after your bath..
No "cao seng" goat smell okay...
and it kinds of relax the body..
so I did some research on the Net and realise that actually Goat Milk is actually very good for the skin!!
Here are some of the benefits:
- A big-time payload of naturally occurring, rejuvenating alpha-hydroxy acids. These wonderful acids offer so many complexion benefits!
1. Anti-Aging … by penetrating the epidermis and upper dermis, sloughing of old skin cells accelerated, healthy cells are regenerated. The skin is smoother and softer with an overall lessening of fine wrinkles and skin discoloration.
2. Improved scaling on dry, flaky skin, precancerous growths (actinic keratoses) or sun-damaged skin.
3. Acne … Dead skin cells are exfoliated, opening the pores.
- Rich in B Vitamins riboflavin, niacin, B6, B12, A and E
- A natural anti-inflammatory. Certainly an excellent choice for people with sensitive skin and with skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and rosacea but now -- with the new awareness of inflammation's role in heart disease – a great choice for us all.
- Contains PH reducing caprylic acid which helps maintain the skin's natural bacteria barrier – the Acid Mantle.
- Goat milk actually 'feeds' the skin and permeates through the cell walls delivering calcium.
- The PH of goat milk is closer to skin's own natural PH which reduces the surface tension of skin, allowing it to absorb not only the moisturizing effects of goat milk but also shea butter – and all the other wonderful natural ingredients in our soaps, lotions and creams.
- Hypoallergenic … Mild but healing, for sensitive, delicate or allergenic skins, Goat Milk is a great choice. Most folks who can't tolerate milk do fine with Goat Milk.
- A rapidly absorbed skin food loaded with proteins and minerals
so head on down to your nearest supermarket to buy this wonderful product!! I assure you that you will not regret it!!! Say hello to smooth and goaty skin~~
♥ UncleDon & AuntieVon Scribbled ♥