<body> UncleDon & AuntieVon's Story Blog

ShoutMix chat widget
♥ About US

This blog is maintained by Evonne and Don who got together on 20 November 2004

♥ Our Wishes

To be married
Our own house
At the end of the day, both of us to be happy
And for our LOVE to never die....

♥ Ads-

♥ LEAVE US

Site Meter

To Secret Happy Land

To UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane
-*UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane

Thursday, August 7, 2008

another 3 days to AY2008/09, and I am gonna be a Year 3..
looking at my newly-formulated timetable, it looks pretty relaxing, with only 3 days of work and 2 free days..
however, looking at the modules I am taking, the 4 core modules doesn't look like they are easy peasy kinda stuff..
GEM2901 is taken under the recommendation of a friend so I really dunno how well can i do..
Seems like a lot of hard work and effort is required this semester to boost my CAP..
and hopefully I will not regret my decision to take up 4 core modules..
kinda dreading lab module cos I heard that Dr. Fxx, and his associates had already changes the lab manuals..
So from this semester onwards, it is all lab report from scratch and no more senior lab reports for referencing..
I can see it is gonna be tough work..
But that is that, in 1 week's time, I shall be slogging thru my lab report..

I need to start thinking about my future prospects..... NOW..


♥ UncleDon & AuntieVon Scribbled ♥