<body> UncleDon & AuntieVon's Story Blog

ShoutMix chat widget
♥ About US

This blog is maintained by Evonne and Don who got together on 20 November 2004

♥ Our Wishes

To be married
Our own house
At the end of the day, both of us to be happy
And for our LOVE to never die....

♥ Ads-

♥ LEAVE US

Site Meter

To Secret Happy Land

To UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane
-*UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane

Friday, July 11, 2008

The Happy Robot
The Happy Robot loves the Happy creatures of the Happy forest.
When night falls, the happy robot provides light for the Happy creatures.
They are happy.
======================================================
Listening to: The Submarines - Sub Symphonika
My wireless mouse batteries died on me this morning. When i switched it to USB mode, it gave me this constant spasm. Had a hard time clicking on stuff, half the time it made me click on ads.
If my lazy bones don't trigger today, i may head down to print my stuff on glossy paper. Yup.
thats that for now. i think i should stop blogging in the morning.


♥ UncleDon & AuntieVon Scribbled ♥