<body> UncleDon & AuntieVon's Story Blog

ShoutMix chat widget
♥ About US

This blog is maintained by Evonne and Don who got together on 20 November 2004

♥ Our Wishes

To be married
Our own house
At the end of the day, both of us to be happy
And for our LOVE to never die....

♥ Ads-

♥ LEAVE US

Site Meter

To Secret Happy Land

To UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane
-*UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane

Monday, June 23, 2008

on a bright and sunny day, went to the beach with dear...
as usual, had a photo taking session with dear..

yay!! happy photos... had fun sun-tanning..


our feet snuggled together... on the sandy beach of palawan..


trying out artistic angles...


when the beach got really windy, I captured a Tsunami-like picture..
see our hair caught in the wind... muhahaha


dear looks like wearing his shirt hor... haha.. strong wind..


after a clean bath, heading for dinner.. two famished souls..


happen to run into a wedding couple taking photos, so I imitated their poses... lol..
see my tan line.. so undeniable...


the sun is setting!!! while waiting for "Songs of the Sea" to start..
I must say the effect is really good...
I love the fire booming part the most..
arh... so tired after the day...


but I must say: I give the day spent a Thumbs Up!! Had so much FUN!!



♥ UncleDon & AuntieVon Scribbled ♥