Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Ok firstly i would like to thank my dear for hogging the space on our blog! Now i got to post the pics for my hongkong trip on some random date.
21 / 03 /08 : First day in Hongkong.
I'll let the pictures tell the story ya!
My thoughts are:
- T3 is huge and clean
- T3's toilet is damn cool. For guys you got to aim at the housefly in the urinal. For girls i guess you just have to remain seated.
- Hongkong's night life is very fun. Shopping centres/streets open for operation till 2-3 am in the morning.
- The food there is delicious. Wanton mee for example is off the hook. Think 3 prawns wrapped in a single wanton.
- Street side food stalls are available.
- yes you can shop till you drop and then do it again the next day.
- Ladies Market sells real cheap stuff and is like bugis street
- There is a street selling electronics stuff beside Ladies Market thats like Sim Lim street style
- Beside Ladies Market is another street selling shoes/sneakers thats like Queensway with a lil less sports shoes and very much more sneakers.
i'll post more pic in another post..watch this space.
♥ UncleDon & AuntieVon Scribbled ♥