<body> UncleDon & AuntieVon's Story Blog

ShoutMix chat widget
♥ About US

This blog is maintained by Evonne and Don who got together on 20 November 2004

♥ Our Wishes

To be married
Our own house
At the end of the day, both of us to be happy
And for our LOVE to never die....

♥ Ads-

♥ LEAVE US

Site Meter

To Secret Happy Land

To UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane
-*UncleDon & AuntieVon Memory Lane

Friday, March 21, 2008

Yesterday was one of my most memorable days of my life..
and I have many people to thank for that..

First I have to thank my parents for sponsoring party..

Next I have to thank dear for helping me design and make my birthday invitation card..and helping my rip mp3 music for the background..

To all my friends who gave up their precious time to shop for my gifts and attend my party..

to Ming hui who helped my cut my birthday cake..

to the people who helped my take photos at the party..

I hope everyone had great fun at the party!!

Once again --- A Big THANK YOU!!!

Muacks I lOVE you peeps~~

the photos are below...



♥ UncleDon & AuntieVon Scribbled ♥